HOFFMAN Certified Modification Center Provides Fast and Affordable Modified Enclosures
Take advantage of rapid, locally modified enclosures. As your local HOFFMAN Certified Modification Center, we are capable of drilling, tapping and milling in virtually any shape, size or enclosure material. By working with existing CAD files, you can easily order enclosures and back panels modified to your specifications from our local inventory, which dramatically improves lead time.
For in-stock enclosures, the typical turnaround is as little as one to three days, including local delivery. Previously, the lead time could be three weeks or more when ordering directly from Hoffman. No more waiting!
No measuring, no drilling and no cutting in the field. It doesn't get any easier!
- Precise, clean holes and cutouts completed quickly and accurately.
- Easy to order - we can quote a solution from your designs or existing CAD files.
- No human errors or mistakes. If you end up modifying your own enclosure and make a mistake, you have to purchase a new enclosure and start over. We guarantee your custom enclosure will match your approved drawings.
- Reduces risks from manually cutting with power tools.
- Allows you to redirect your skilled personnel to other, more profitable tasks.
- Lower project costs due to reduced labor and faster turnaround.
Modification of enclosures up to 93" tall by 86" wide or back panels up to 92" tall by 94" wide
- Can cut virtually any shape, size or material, including stainless steel, fiberglass, aluminum, plastic and composite
- Paint removal for electrical grounding